Gottlieb Paludan Architects is seeking for a Parametric Designer
Vi are in progress and have created a strong position in a number of professional areas. Our activities and assignments within infrastructure, transport and mobility are numerous and we are now starting up a new team in Copenhagen with a focus on Bridges and Mobility.
We are therefore seeking for a talented architect who will take part in our team with the ambition to develop and realize international projects at a high professional level.
The project language will mainly be English, and we expect you to be fluent in technical communication. You have solid experience with parametric design tools in conceptual design phase and you are competent in desktop editing and presentations. You are a team player, but are ready to work flexible hours and take responsibility on yourself.
And you love the beauty of infrastructure architecture.
- Recent Masters in Architecture
- Solid experience with parametric design tools
- Experience with desktop editing in Adobe etc.
- Fluently English (professional language).
We also apprectiate
- German professional language.
- Approx. 100 ambitious and professionally strong colleagues
- Training in projectdesign, -structures and -processes under the guidance of experienced specialists
- Individual responsibility
- A good working environment with many joint events
- Salary according to qualifications.
Deadline for application is Thursday January 14 2021.
Together we create cohesion
For us, it is all about making architecture that connects people and cities – architecture that makes life run smoothly, supplies the necessities for everyday living and inspires positive development.
We develop solutions and processes that originate from interdisciplinary collaboration, with the clear aim of creating greater cohesion.
We believe that our communities are stronger and the challenges more manageable when the spaces we share and the connections between them are beautiful and beneficial to us all. We insist that our projects contribute to the common good.