Gottlieb Paludan Architects are seeking Architect/project assistant
We are in progress and have created a strong position in a number of professional areas. Our international activities and assignments within infrastructure, industry and food & pharma are growing and we now need to add additional competencies to our design team in Copenhagen.
We are therefore seeking for a skilled architect or constructing architect to assist our project management team on international projects at a high professional level. The project language will mainly be English, and we expect you to be fluent in technical communication. You are ready to work independently with great responsibility and sometimes to work flexible hours.
If you love working structured and systematically in a collaborative environment and you want to develop your project management and BIM skills, this might be the job for you!
- Bachelor or Masters in Architecture/Arch. Technology or eq.
- Experience with big scale international projects
- Revit, AutoCad, BIM skills
- Project management ambitions
- Systematic and structured mindset
- Fluently English (professional language)
- Danish language, basic level (advantage).
We would also like you to have
- German professional language
- Experience with pharma projects.
- Approx. 100 ambitious and professionally strong colleagues
- Training in project management and BIM design with experienced guidance
- Individual responsibility
- A good working environment with many joint events
- Salary according to qualifications.
Deadline for application is Thursday, January 14, 2021.
Together we create cohesion
For us, it is all about making architecture that connects people and cities – architecture that makes life run smoothly, supplies the necessities for everyday living and inspires positive development. We develop solutions and processes that originate from interdisciplinary collaboration, with the clear aim of creating greater cohesion.
We believe that our communities are stronger and the challenges more manageable when the spaces we share and the connections between them are beautiful and beneficial to us all. We insist that our projects contribute to the common good.