Signal Arkitekter is looking for a workplace designer
Signal Arkitekter is looking for a workplace experience designer to join our office i Copenhagen.
Are you an ambitious and passionate designer experienced in developing progressive workplace experience design? Do you want to be part of an innovative company that has initiated the execution of a global growth strategy? And are you up to date with the latest workplace experience design and strategy trends and love to develop strong narrative content and storytelling along with graphic design and visual communications?
If the answer to the above questions is “Yes”, you may be our new Workplace Experience Designer.
SIGNAL is a multidisciplinary consultancy, working with data, space and experience design as a strategic tool to enhance performance, through linking corporate, people and facility performance.
We help clients activate their organisational potential, by using space to improve the way employees communicate, innovate, and collaborate, based on unique data collection, analysis and application. We link people and culture with future strategies of organisations and focus on how optimal space and experience design can enhance relationships between people, so that well-being and quality is unleashed, and ultimately adding value for all stakeholders. SIGNAL’s ambition is to be the global leader in Workplace: Analytics, Strategic Advisory and Design.
SIGNAL is owned by ISS Group and is part of the Workplace Global Centre of Excellence. ISS is one of the world’s largest employers and is acknowledged as a leader in workplace experience and facility management. Among its customers are some of the world’s strongest brands and leading companies, and these are therefore SIGNAL’s core customers.
MAIN ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The candidate will have proven skills in establishing/developing design schemes and leading/coordinating workplace experience design projects including knowledge of event management, promotion and communication.
- Research trends in global and local environments and translation of these into concrete Workplace Experience Design
- Design and communicate Workplace Experience concepts by developing suggestions for events and pop-up initiatives
- Develop and design storytelling and communication of Workplace Experience Strategies.
- Visual communication and Workplace Experience Design (Look & Feel) linking interior and design with people, emotions, and experiences
- Communicate Workplace Experience Design in fluent, compelling, and vivid written format
- Design graphics and illustrations for Workplace Experience Design and Strategies (e.g., diagrams, timelines, tables, data dissemination, persona and archetypes)
- Convert Workplace Experience Design into Design deliverables or concrete ‘Design Requirements’ (requirements/guidelines for other designers and architects and service staff executing the experience e.g., floor hosts or event managers).
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROFILE WITH THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Experience Designer, event manager, content writer, production designer, creative strategist, architect or equivalent professional background
- Strong written, graphic, and visual communication skills -video communication expertise is a plus
- Minimum 4 years of experience and fluent in business English
- Experience as project manager (management of timelines, hours, budgets, and fees)
- Ability to keep calm and focused on all tasks in challenging situations (e.g., ad hoc tasks and short deadlines)
- Experience in organising and facilitate workshops and group work
- Great at researching trends of a project’s local area (i.e., what is new and trending)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive experience using PowerPoint, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
Submit your application, CV and portfolio to Janus Rostock at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org before September 30th, 2021. You are also welcome to reach out if you have any questions.