Head of Project Finance at Arkitema
Do you want to move our finance function closer to the business? Can you drive a smooth transition to new systems and introduce new workflows? Are you an expert in project finance best practices and methodologies? Then, this in an opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Head of Project Finance to lead our project finance team and support the full integration of COWI's and Arkitema's financial systems. You will report to the CFO of Arkitema, Casper Rahder, and lead a team of project controllers. You will be a key player in the organisation and collaborate closely with our CFO, project managers, stakeholders, and other team members across Arkitema’s offices in Scandinavia.
Your skills. Our projects. Together we develop the best architectural framework for people.
You will be responsible for managing and overseeing the project finance operations for all our architectural projects. This includes managing the project budget, schedule, quality control, and risk management. Moreover, you will be accountable for coordinating with the project team to ensure that all deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest level of quality.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement effective project finance strategies that support the overall business objectives,
- Manage and oversee the project finance operations for all our architectural projects,
- Develop and implement project finance processes and procedures to ensure effective management of budgets, schedules, quality control, and risk management in close cooperation with your counterparts in COWI,
- Implement continuous process improvements to enhance project efficiency and quality,
- Ensure a smooth transition to Cockpit and further integration between COWI and Arkitema.
Set direction for your team. Create a collaborative environment and develop beautiful solutions.
Like us, you believe that leadership success comes from setting a clear and meaningful direction for your team and supporting them in taking ownership of their work. You always delegate responsibility and ensure an open and safe dialogue, and you coach your people to achieve their aspirations through constructive, fact-based feedback. Attracting and nurturing a diverse group of high-potential team members is at the top of your agenda, as is creating an inclusive, caring and trusting culture in your team.
On top of that, you will have:
- A master’s degree in business administration, economics or another related field,
- Extensive experience from a business finance or project controlling function,
- Expert knowledge of project finance best practices, methodologies and financial management,
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Got more questions?
If you have any unanswered questions about the role or what we have to offer, please reach out to CFO, Casper Rahder on mobile +45 30 95 87 93, or Talent Acquisition Specialist, Mette Gutte on mobile +45 22 18 18 54.
We call candidates for interviews through the posting period on a continuous basis.
The best architectural framework for people
We believe that, through strong team spirit, knowledge sharing and sound cooperation, we can create and develop Scandinavian cities. We familiarise ourselves with the place, consider the needs of society and maintain ongoing dialogue with the client, the user and our partners. We work across national borders and utilise each other’s competencies to jointly create a buildable, usable, sustainable and aesthetic project that creates value for the client and the users.
Get to know us even better at our website, www.arkitema.com, where you can learn more about our projects, our strategy, what we want to achieve and what life is like at Arkitema.
8000 Aarhus C