Business Development & Communication Intern at SHL
Are you passionate about architecture? Would you like to join one of Scandinavia’s most recognized and award-winning architectural firms? We are looking for a Business Development & Communication Intern to join our team in Copenhagen in the spring 2022?
What we can offer
As an intern in our Business Development & Communication department, you get opportunity to take on responsibilities and tasks that support our efforts in winning new work by:
- Researching clients as well as relevant projects in our key markets
- Preparing presentations and reference sheets
- Assisting with pre-qualification submissions, including copy-writing and graphic work
- Planning and executing events
- Monitoring the press and supporting social media
- Be teamed up with an experienced colleague, who will mentor you, support you in your development, give you feedback on your work and where you together prepare realistic learning goals for you to accomplish within the project’s framework.
What we look for
- A student studying business administration, communication or similar
- A strong communicator with excellent written and verbal proficiency in English and Danish
- Someone who thrive in a dynamic and international environment
- Someone proactive and not afraid to take responsibility
- Experience working with Adobe InDesign is advantageous.
How we work
You will be an integrated part of our team working directly with our Business Development Managers and PR & Communications Manager. Your tasks will vary throughout your internship and can be tailored to fit your interests and goals. We do not expect you to know everything in advance — it is more important that you are ambitious and want to grow your skillset.
At Schmidt Hammer Lassen we take pride in our vibrant work environment. In compliance with COVID-19 restrictions, we organize social and educational events — especially for our intern group. Here you will come into contact with a creative work environment with expertise from a diverse range of backgrounds. Across the company we have social initiatives, including morning learning sessions, a winter bathing club, Friday bars, and much more.
We expect the internship to be full-time from 1st of February 2022 to 1st of July 2022 with the possibility of flexible working hours scheduled around your study activities.
The internship is unpaid, however you will receive 3000 DKK a month in gratuity as a recognition for your efforts.
If we have sparked your curiosity, you are welcome to reach out to Business Development Manager, Michael Atzen.
Applications will be processed continuously — so please don't hesitate to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About Schmidt Hammer Lassen
With 30 years of experience, Schmidt Hammer Lassen Architects is one of Scandinavia’s most recognized and award-winning architectural practices.
Working out of studios located in Copenhagen, Aarhus and Shanghai, we provide skilled architectural services all over the world, with a distinguished track record as designers of international high-profile architecture. We are deeply committed to the Nordic architectural traditions based on democracy, welfare, aesthetics, light, sustainability and social responsibility. In 2018, Schmidt Hammer Lassen Architects became part of global architecture and design firm Perkins and Will.