Arkitema is looking for a Senior Project Manager
Our Copenhagen office in Carlsberg Byen is looking for a senior project manager with experience in infrastructure projects who will collaborate with our colleagues from Arkitema and COWI.
We have a successful collaboration with COWI and our Infrastructure Team is growing accordingly. We work on both small and large infrastructure projects in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and most recently also outside Scandinavia.
As they are often located within complex contexts, our projects in public transport offer exciting opportunities to shape the future needs of our society. We engage especially with local and international infrastructure owners that are leaders in the development of the green mobility infrastructure of the future. Making public transport even more attractive through modern, sustainable, and well-integrated mobility hubs, we foster a holistic approach also when it comes to infrastructure.
We believe that, with a strong sense of community, knowledge sharing and collaboration, we can create and develop the cities of the future. We seek to understand the context, consider the needs of society and are always in dialogue with the client, the end users and our partners. Our Infrastructure Team works across borders and draws on a spectrum of competences to create buildable, user-friendly, sustainable, and aesthetically appealing projects that create value for both clients and end-users.
About the position
As a Senior Project Manager at Arkitema, you will become part of our project management network, sharing experiences, processes, and tools across the organization. Working with Arkitema's tools and standards, you will focus also on the quality control of our processes and projects.
You will be part of a team of highly committed colleagues who are passionate about infrastructure projects and their contribution to the green transition. You will have a crucial role within a given our project team, where you will need to navigate various challenges and changes, assist your colleagues with proactive solutions and ensure that the quality standards set by the contract are met in terms of schedule, finances, and deliverables.
To succeed in this Senior Project Manager position, it is crucial that you have
- Minimum five years of experience with project management within infrastructure projects
- An education as an architect or, possibly, an architectural technologist or a constructing architect.
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction technologies.
- Experience with metro or similar complex infrastructure projects.
- The ability to engage in multidisciplinary collaboration.
- Good understanding of client needs and ambitions.
- Experience with designing in REVIT and BIM360.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to optimize your team’s performance.
- Ability to make timely decisions and handle deadlines, project finances, client contacts, etc.
- Experience in preparing reports.
- An innovative approach to challenges and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- The ability to contribute to creating a healthy work environment and fostering a positive team culture.
In several of our projects, we collaborate across national borders, so communication will be in English.
Our employees are our most important asset - that's why we focus on you
Arkitema is a knowledge-based company that relies on the best and most committed employees. Therefore, we invest in the professional and personal development of our employees.
We have several internal training courses, which have been developed to ensure that everyone at Arkitema can rely on the latest knowledge in their field. In this way, we will create the optimal framework also for your development.
Our HR department works continuously to ensure a safe environment, clarity, and openness, which are essential for our employees’ well-being.
We also promote a sense of community and collective belonging in the company through professional and social events.
We invite potential applications for interviews on a regular basis and close the position as soon as we have found the right candidate.