Architecture Design Assistant
JOIN BIG AS A DESIGN ASSISTANT
At our office in CPH, we are always looking for talented and self-motivated students of architecture who are eager to learn and develop their skills. As an Intern at BIG you will experience a dynamic and inspiring environment in an international creative community. You will work among and learn from some of the best Architects in the world and participate in BIG School, bootcamps, social events and much more.
NB: Please only apply if your internship can run for a minimum of 6 months. (Non-EU Citizenships are required to commit to 12 months).
TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST:
- Have at least 2 years of architecture school behind you
- Have knowledge and experience with at least 3 of the following: Rhino, ArchiCAD, Vray, Revit and Adobe package.
- Have a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
- Be able to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
- Have great interpersonal communication skills
- Be fluent in English
- Be a current student. Graduates (master level) cannot be considered as interns in regards to the Danish legislation. We will follow up on your educational status and you will have to sign a declaration prior to your start.
- Be able to have your Internship with BIG running for at least 6 months.
IF YOU ALREADY GRADUATED:
If you already graduated your masters, but hold an Erasmus+ scholarship, and are allowed to do an internship up to 12 months after you graduated, you are more than welcome to apply as well.
Please upload your CV, portfolio and motivation letter no later than one month before each startup month. We will contact you if your profile matches our recruitment needs. Otherwise we thank you for your time and interest in BIG.